The sweater is a yoke, top down construction worked in the round. After the collar, there are some
short rows to make the back part of the sweater higher. Once short rows are finished, the rest of it is
worked in the round. Along the yoke, the chart is repeated 3 times for the front and back and 2 times for
sleeve yoke part.
Once the chest width is reached, divide for sleeves and body, placing sleeves on stitch holders or
waste yarn and continuing with body only in the round.
What do you need to know?
Work in the round, to knit and purl, increases and decreases. The pattern is charted only. I include one video to help you with it, if it is your first time.
The pattern has been tech edited.
• Yarn: Drops Merino Extra fine – 50gr; Each skein has 105m / 115 yds. Merino Superwash Wool (100%)
• Amount: 3 (4, 5, 5, 6, 7) 50 gr skeins
• Total in meter: 315 (420, 525, 525, 630, 735) m. Total in yards: 345 (460, 575, 575, 690, 805) yds
• Other yarn suggestions
• Needles 4 mm (US 6) and 3.5 mm (US 4) – only for the Cast on
• Markers for delimiting the parts
• Waste yarn or stitch holders
• Tapestry needle for finishing off
In a 10 x 10 cm (4 in x 4 in) square you should have 20 sts and 32 rows. Work the swatch with the lace pattern and block it.